[or-roots] Phillips, Schneider, Burchard, Tyree, and Whiteside families

Steve & Ronda Howard whizinc at comcast.net
Tue Jan 27 14:29:25 PST 2004

Hi Stacie and anyone else with Phillips family,
I am writing to see if we have any Phillips ancestors in common.  My
Mother's maiden name was Phillips.
Her Dad was Albert PHILLIPS (b. November 3, 1889, MO).  Albert married Anna
L. SCHNEIDER (b. January 21, 1890, MO) on April 23, 1918 in Missouri.
Albert's Dad was Daniel Boone PHILLIPS (b. March 30, 1863, MO).  He married
Louisiana BURCHARD (b. November 8, 1857, MO) on December 12, 1887 in
Missouri.
Daniel's Dad was Thomas P. PHILLIPS (b. June 1833, MO).  He married Nancy
Margaret TYREE (b. October 17, 1837, KY) on November 1, 1860 in Missouri.
Thomas's Dad was Samuel W. PHILLIPS (b. abt. 1790, KY)  He was married to
Rebecca WHITESIDE (b. abt. 1795, KY) about 1813 in Kentucky.

Albert and Anna moved west to Washington during the dust bowl years.  He
worked in the shipyards during WWII.
Thanks for any information.  I'd be happy to share what I have.
Ronda Howard