[or-roots] Novatus Kirby/Pearl Barber

phillips funefarm at peoplepc.com
Tue Jan 27 23:24:49 PST 2004

Thanks guys and gals for the information.  Some missing spots can be filled
now.  Somewhere in this family is thought to be some Indian blood although I
have not discovered who yet.  My husbands Grandma Bea (dtr of Novatus and
Pearl) would never talk about the family and insisted that there was no
Indian blood in her.  To look at her facial structure in pictures, there
certainly could have been.  Maybe that is why she would never talk about
family.

Stacie Phillips
Gresham