[or-roots] Off topic favor please?(was no subject)

Eugene Melvin ed_melvin at msn.com
Wed Jan 28 15:54:59 PST 2004

I use msn and it sends all my email to my junk mail box except for those whose address is in my address book.  It also allows me to view all my junk email and add those email I want to my email address book.  The emails in my junk mail box do not count against my total space allowed for emails and attachments.  This is helpful when I am traveling and cannot check my emails daily. This procedure stops bounds email due to an full email box.

Eugene Melvin
SW Portland, Oregon