[or-roots] Help needed for Obituary Page

W David Samuelsen dsam at sampubco.com
Thu Jul 15 20:55:06 PDT 2004

I'm not interested in "The Daily Times" 90-day lookup service. I am more
interested in getting the specific url addresses of each newspaper in
Oregon if there are any.

Then follow up with getting permissions from those newspapers for
full obituaries in text format to be placed in Oregon section of
USGenWeb Archives. I already have permissions from two Eastern
Oregon newspapers. I think the lady from The Dalles already secured
from that city's newspaper to do the same.

I am looking for volunteers to secure permissions and follow up with
full copies.

David Samuelsen, Oregon coordinator, USGenWeb Archives Obituary Project