[or-roots] Virus/Spam Flood

Verdena Veelle vveelle at molalla.net
Mon Jul 26 22:35:15 PDT 2004

Walt,
My brother and brother-in-law both have AOL and every dang thing they send me is in an attachment.  They do a lot of forwarding only, hardly ever personal messages.  I intend to go to my brothers sometime to see what he does.  When I talk to him on the phone, he says he doesn't know what an attachment is.  I generally open them because I know that is the only way they send anything but I wish they would learn how to forward without it being in an attachment.  Do you know what in the heck they are doing?
Verdena Veelle