[or-roots] Vuris problems

Verdena Veelle vveelle at molalla.net
Tue Jul 27 23:37:58 PDT 2004

Les,
I don't really like getting the attachments but it isn't from laziness.  My brother is 17
years older than me and my brother-in-law is about the same.  I know many older people do
well with email but nobody has ever really taken the time to help them.  I could help my
brother who lives in Oregon City and intend to soon.  He just lost one of his sons to a
massive heart attack so the timing has not been good lately.  There used to be not much
mail from either one but with the political season in high gear, they are sending a lot.
And usually they are ones that I like to read.  I downloaded a free tool, call
emailstripper that is very simple to use to get rid of those annoying forwarding marks in
my email.  It is my understanding that leaving the email addresses on a reply or a forward
helps Spam harvesters also.
Thanks,
Verdena