[or-roots] Just type in "unsubcribe"

Kith-n-Kin kith-n-kin at att.net
Thu Jul 29 18:59:14 PDT 2004

Maggbatt (is that a name?)

<< we can all go on without lives - hopefully without the two of you.   >>

Without lives? Oh, puhleeze, my life may not be something you want to see on "Reality TV" but being an
"old f#$t, it's the only life I have <G>

And, Connie, I'm three years older than you are, so maybe you too can become "one of us". <RBG>

By the way, I have sent personal e-mails to Kevin twice or three times. No response to date, but he is
getting them in his mailbox, because I put a tail on them. Also copied one (the rotten one - well, one of
the rotten ones) to his ISP.

Maybe he will get a hint?

Lovin' it,

Pat (in Tucson)