[or-roots] Otis, Oregon

Connie Guardino census at wi.net
Thu Jun 3 13:44:20 PDT 2004

I got this email from Cynthia Lindsley Shane. Can anyone help her?

Do you have or know of where I can get any photos of the homes in Otis
Oregon that had a red little bridge that you had to drive accross and
veer
to the left and the house sat up on the right hand side. The salmon
creek/river ran down and under the red wood bridge. This home was my
grandfather's and I can not find his physical address. He lived there  I
know of for sure from 1960 to July 2nd 1961 where he died in  Mccauley
Hospital in Coos Bay Oregon and was burried in Oceanview Cemetary. I
believe the house was torn down and now manufactured homes sit on the
leveled property and is a Forestry Experimetal Project facillity. Could
you
please check. It would bring me happiness beyond woords if I could get a
photo of it.
grandpa"s name was Leemanleaman Arthur Lindsley married to Vera Fern
Lindsley.

Cynthia Lindsley Shane