[or-roots] John Clarence McCallum

Sue Steward ssteward at ccountry.net
Mon Jun 7 18:17:17 PDT 2004

      Name:    McCallum, John C
      County:    Multnomah
      Death Date:    16 May 1971
      Certificate:    71-07849
      Birth Date:    - Feb 1923
      Spouse:    Ann

I can only suggest that you get a copy of his death certificate from http://www.vitalrec.com/or.html.  The place of burial should be shown on the death certificate.  Don't know if you would be able to get one that quickly but here are phone numbers you might check with them and find out.

Oregon Vital Records Office
800 NE Oregon Street, Ste 205
PO Box 14050
Portland, OR 97293