[or-roots] gentleness and tact

Verdena Veelle vveelle at molalla.net
Tue Jun 8 12:52:18 PDT 2004

Guess you haven't been around long enough or paying attention.  I had found information on most of my lines except for that of my great grandmother Allen.  Thanks to this list I got a 400 page gedcom and a list of about 16 previously unknown cousins.  I also met Walt and his wife and we received cuttings from his heirloom roses which are blooming now in spite of the rain.  We also had a wonderful visit with him which I don't feel was time wasted.  What is wrong with Chat?  Live a little while looking up the dead.  We will be joining them soon enough.
Verdena Veelle