[or-roots] gentleness and tact

Roosier at aol.com Roosier at aol.com
Wed Jun 9 06:30:01 PDT 2004

This is not addressed to me, but I feel I would like to say something.  I am
a lurker on this list (been on here for several years).  I have found alot of
help when I needed it  and I find alot of the stories very interesting.  If
you don't like the list, unsubscribe.  This constantly calling being people cold
and rude is ridiculous.
That's my 2 cents worth!
Gail in Klamath Falls