[or-roots] gentleness and tact [GAIL]

LPeRKIN60 at aol.com LPeRKIN60 at aol.com
Wed Jun 9 22:41:16 PDT 2004

In a message dated 6/9/2004 11:44:41 AM Pacific Standard Time,
LPeRKIN60 at aol.com writes:
In a message dated 6/9/2004 6:59:52 AM Pacific Standard Time,
gmurray1 at cox.net writes:
I'M INCLINED TO AGREE.  the data i have rec'd from this list is unreal.  i
canput up with a little disagreement or even lots, as i have a delete button.  i
would like everyone to get along and name calling does not help, believe me.
i got a kick out of someone's saying everyone in Oregon was related to Cecil.
 i seem to be the only one that ISN'T.  but Cecil and Walt have done so much
for this list in just what they have posted.  i read everything both of them
post.  good luck to all in their hunt and HAPPY TRAILS.
Gary in AZ.
P.S.  REMEMBER THIS.  OLD AGE AND TREACHERY ALWAYS TRIUMPH OVER YOUTH AND
SKILL.