[or-roots] Union County?

WillowWil at aol.com WillowWil at aol.com
Thu Jun 10 13:16:22 PDT 2004

In a message dated 6/9/2004 7:20:37 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
PoesGirl at aol.com writes:
In a message dated 6/9/2004 4:26:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
WillowWil at aol.com writes:
Hi, I just signed up.  Does anyone have information for Union County?  Anyone
have any information on a Duncan Murchison died about 1880 in Union County.
Wife's name not known.
I have some on a Duncan Murchison who died in Summerville on 18 November
1880.  He is burried in the Summerville Cemetery lot 56 block 2.  I believe he had
2 wives, Grace who died in 1854 and was the mother of Isabella born about
1850 and Ann?.  Duncan also had a son James A. born about 1853.  James married
Anna E. Watson and Isabella (Belle) married James L. Woodell.  I hope this is
the right family.  Duncan was a brother to my great, great grandfather Murdoch
(Murdo) Murchison.  The Murchisons came to Oregon on the Murchison-McKenzie
wagon train of 250 wagons.  I hope this is the right Duncan.
Thank you,  I had found James on the 1880 census and Duncan was on his census
return as his father but that is all I knew.  Do you know who Duncan's
parents were?  When did they come from Scotland?