[or-roots] Covered bridges

Cecil Houk cchouk at cox.net
Thu Jun 17 08:37:20 PDT 2004

Dear Verdena:

Rachel and I have taken great pictures with cheap and $$$ cameras.  Not to brag, but I have a Nikon F3 SLR, $1,500 with all the goodies.  In 1998, on our trip to OR, WA and MT, I put a 36 exposure roll of film in it.... didn't get one darn picture; the film wasn't loaded correctly.  A disposable would have done better; at a fraction of the cost!!

Cecil