[or-roots] Coos County birth docs

Cheryl Fitzsimons fitzcf at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 24 21:50:48 PDT 2004

I use the State Archives to get copies of death certificates.  Death
certificates are sealed for 50 years -- 1903 to 1953 are available to us.  I
believe birth certificates are sealed for 100 years.  There is probably more
information on the time periods at the State Archives site.  You might have
to pay the $$$ to get copies from the county or wait a long time.

The State Archives charges 25 cents per copy.

Cheryl