[or-roots] Coos County birth docs

mgillette at san.rr.com mgillette at san.rr.com
Fri Jun 25 07:02:24 PDT 2004

I went to the elementary in the mid 60's - then grew up and lived in Lane
County.  We bought some property in Lane County last summer hoping to be
able to move back there - but - after careful consideration of the economy
and looking at the job market in that area (same as it has been for the last
15-20 years) we are thinking we probably will never be able to afford to
move there.  It's sad - because it's a great area and we consider it our
home - but a person has to be able to eat and pay their bills.