[or-roots] Little Black Sambo 1946

Kith-n-Kin Kith-n-Kin at att.net
Sun Jun 27 14:55:27 PDT 2004

Judy

I was about 2 when we moved from Kinzua to Camp Five, ca 1945, so don't
remember much. My sister Kris and brother Bruce (Dunford) would know more.
Probably you knew them, if you were of like age. My mother, Doris Dunford
taught in the school room they had made out the Pullman car. We left there
in '48, moved to Medford, then Flagstaff, Arizona, where the weather was
better and there were "park" forests.

Perhaps you would like me to give you my bros and sis's e-dresses? Neither
of them are on this list.

Somewhere at home (I'm on the road now) I have some information about Kinzua
and Camp 5, which I'll look up when I get home.

Pat