[or-roots] Obits online

Eugene Melvin ed_melvin at msn.com
Fri Mar 5 08:17:54 PST 2004

Hi,

I just received this email from another list.  And I was wondering if anyone knows if any of the cemeteries in the greater Portland area offers this service on is planning to.  It would be a great way to leave a legacy besides the short blurb which the newspapers print.

Eugene Melvin
SW Portland, Oregon