[or-roots] Thanks so much!

Steve & Ronda Howard whizinc at comcast.net
Tue Mar 16 08:57:47 PST 2004

Hi Melanie,
I saw your Miller name, and recognizing there must be thousands of Miller families, thought I'd ask about mine.  We are looking for a George V. Miller born November 10, 1801 in Ashe County North Carolina.  He married Rachel Dixon / Dickson (b. May 15,1821 North Carolina) and died July 23, 1881 in Missouri.
Thanks from another list lurker!
Ronda

(working at various times on Miller, Schneider, Burchard, Phillips, Ruddle, Wenzell and Byers for me, and
Taylor, Crocker, deBeers, Brewer and Howard for my in-laws)