[or-roots] Heritage Quest, Ancestry.com, Genealogy.com, LDS site

Kith-n-Kin kith-n-kin at att.net
Sat Mar 27 06:49:38 PST 2004

David

You know, that's interesting. When I was at Sutro a couple of years ago there was a room set up for
photographing books.  I didn't realize at the time that it may be for that purpose.  So, perhaps I can
save some time in the future and not have to go "out on the avenues" when I have limited time in the Bay
area.

I also like the books at HeritageQuest.  I did forget to say that a subscription through the Godfrey
Library has collections that were done by Godfrey, and not available through other libraries.  Seem to be
mostly New York based material (newspapers and so on).

Pat