[or-roots] Washington state death index

Diane elder at presys.com
Sat Mar 27 15:12:46 PST 2004

MessageDoes anyone have the Washington State Death index?  We have Jane Perelia Elder Woody who died 10 March 1921 in Seattle, King, Washington.  Her husband was supposed to be R. B. or Edwin Woody.  Children: Ellen (Cannon), Cleo (Bush) , Willie and Edwin Jr.  She was born in Tennessee in 1842.  This is all the information we have on her...have several photographs, but no more information.  Her Elder family settled in the Shedd area in Linn County, Oregon.

Many thanks, Diane