[or-roots] Berry

Eugene Barnes evbarnes at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 28 15:18:38 PST 2004

To All:

In my family research collected a lot of unrelated matters. Below is list of items from oregon. I can scan and
send or if contact me off line and give snailmail address will send.

Licolo: Co. Ore:
     Deed: Grantors:  Joseph O. Briggs and wife Alice Briggs,  date 09/09/1877
                                        Witness:  John Stimpson and Adeline C. Wilson
Obituaries:
    Barnes, Cecil John, dd: 07/03/2000,  brn 1903 Beaver Co., OK, res of Portland, Supvervisor Kenton Post Office.
                            Wife: Married 1933 Ada L. Olsen dd: 1966, survivors, Sons Keith and Robert

   Barnes, Paul E. "Rotten Rick", db 3/27/1926. Souix City, Iowa, res Portland, survived by wife Lois D. Campbell,
                            daus. Kathy Hall and Annette Cohen, son Rick, stepdaughters, Holly Cook, Peggy Voyles,
                            Korrenia Bartz, and Shelly Luff. Sister Veta I. Bates, bro. Jule E.

   Barnes, Evelyn Vera, dd; 6/18/200: brn Oct 28, 1908 Near Medford, resided WA, moved Portland 1996.
                            m. Ray Barnes (dd 1966)  Survivors, dau. Shilrey McIntosh, and son Laurence.

   Barnes, Robert A.  dd: 7/10.2001 db: 10/03/1921, Louisville, KY.  Severd USA WWII, mail clerk us Postal Serv.
                            Surv. wife June Taylor, sons, Robert & David, dau. Karen

Census: Portland 1900:
    Glover, Loren,  320 1/2 Front St. Portland, wife Geneivia rn 1887, Br-in-law Guy Levens br. 1883
    Glover, Francis, Whitson St. Portland, wife Jennie N. br 1880. dau. Mary B. 1899

Death Certificate: Portland, Multnomah Co.
    Barnes, Mary Elizabeth, of 136 E. 88th St. N.  Wife of C. H. Barnes, Parents John Payne and Martha Scott.
                db: 10/14/1883  dd: 07/01/1926  brd, Mt Scott Parke Cemetery.