[or-roots] Washington state death index

Diane elder at presys.com
Sun Mar 28 17:48:01 PST 2004

MessageLee.   Thank you, I will try that route.  Appreciate the help everyone has give  me.  Diane
  Subject: Re: [or-roots] Washington state death index
  I didn't see any complete answers about the Washing Death Index so I'll take a stab at it.

Bob, thank for your help---will try your suggestion.  Diane
> Try PSRoots-D-request at rootsweb.com   This is a Puget Sound WA Mil List much like the orroots.
 Bob Goodman

Sue,  I wrote to them---thank so much. The nabring one bounced back, and as of this afternoon, no answers from the other two.  Appreciate  your help.  Diane
  Ancestry.com lists the Washington State Death Index as covering 1940-1996 so that's not much help.
  There are three people who have information on Jane in Ancestry.com and shows some of her ancestry.
      Chris Alexander    marbles at sbcglobal.net
      Neal Brandon    daddsr at yahoo.com
      Sherry Nabring    nabring at blazenet.com