[or-roots] 1910 Oreg on census lookup

Babe Fain bfain at thegrid.net
Mon May 3 19:14:06 PDT 2004

  US Census 1910, Oregon, DOUGLAS, Roll 1280 Book 2, Page 116b
  The census shows:
  *Susan E Jones 39  as Head, born Oregon
  *son Gilliam A. Brylew, 22, born oregon
  *son Elmer M. Rohdian, 20; born Oregon
  *son, Joseph A. Rohdian, 18; born Oregon
  *son Edward T. Rohdian. 17, born Oregon
  *daughter, Mary J. Rohdian, 16; born Oregon
  *daughter, Anna E.. Rohdian, 11; born Oregon
  *daughter, Adda A. Rohdian, 10, born Oregon
  *son,  George B Rohdian, 8; born Oregon
  *daughter, Lilly J. Rohdain, 8, born Oregon
  *son John A. Jones, 3, born Oregon
  father, John Maginnis, 95, born Tennessee
  *grandson, George Jantzer, 0/12, born Oregon

  She was married 6 years, having 12 children with 11 living.

  *quarter blood Umatilla Indian

  Hope this helps...