[or-roots] Dell's Hamburger shop

Dan M dj at valiant.wvi.com
Tue May 11 11:39:42 PDT 2004

When we moved from Almond and the great redwood tree in the yard, they were making a freeway,we moved to Crystal white lockers or something then to Gilmans Dairy,I remember living in the old CCC building on Roxy Anne and there is a small section in the picture of a building.   We used to take rafts we made down bear creak made from piano boxes and inner tubes we would launch near the Pigly Wiggly store by the bridge.  And pick those large black berries along the creek mom would make pies or we would sell them to the stores.
     In 1955 abouts, Dells was still the same, or close.

     One day I will go back home. <G>
Dan => North Santiam, Or