[or-roots] Dell's Hamburger shop

Arlene Robinson robinsar at molalla.net
Wed May 12 15:22:11 PDT 2004

Connie
I raise my own beef and when the time for slaughter arrives it is done on my
property while I watch. The animals are killed with one  bullet between
their eyes, fast and painless. Then they are hung by the back legs, split
and every organ removed. NOTHING goes into the meat but muscle. Period.  The
only thing that goes into hamburger is the tougher cuts, and/or smaller bits
of muscle that are too small to become steaks or roasts.
Whoever gave you that information is either ignorant or has an agenda to lie
about meat. Hope this bit of education helps.
Arlene Robinson