[or-roots] Peace on yers or some such

DanM wb at valiant.wvi.com
Thu May 13 10:10:52 PDT 2004

=================snip=======>>>
> While this whole discussion has been somewhat "off topic" it is a part of
> who and what "we" are today and hence at some future date will be very
much
> "history."
>
> Allright I'll quit preaching and get back to genealogy. Watch this space.
>
> Les Chapman khanjehgil at presys.com
======================================>

    I do not see Oregon stories off topic if it deals with any thing Oregon,
as for genealogy I would hope this falls in the class of personal history to
those people, even tho they had names they had a history too, just as did
Dell, and others who lived and died or still live,there is this history of
personal intereactions.
    Since I run other Oregon lists and lists for certain Items I would
consider it on topic there.   Genealogy and History run together . If we are
going to talk about the people, places and things .
   Well as Less said.
Watch this space <G>
Happy Seasons
Dan M