[or-roots] Dell's Hamburger shop

Connie Guardino census at wi.net
Fri May 14 07:34:58 PDT 2004

Rosalie, my grandparents had a farm and I spent 15 years in the country. I've
been involved in plenty of butchering. I am not talking about what farmers do
in their own back yards. I'm talking about INDUSTRY and the fact that they may
be spoiling our food supply. I'm more worried about what I'm buying at Safeway
than I am if I bought a pound of burger directly from you.