[or-roots] Re: [GFO] De Moss

Eugene Melvin ed_melvin at msn.com
Sat May 15 17:50:52 PDT 2004

Thanks for the info and help.

Eugene Melvin
SW Portland Oregon
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Janice M. Healy
  To: Eugene Melvin
  Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2004 1:37 PM
  Subject: Re: [GFO] De Moss

  >Yes a very beautiful place out in the middle of nowhere with a very
  >rich history.  The De Moss cemetery is located a couple miles off
  >highway 97.  I took some pictures while I was there but have not
  >check them out yet.
  >
  >Eugene Melvin
  >SW Portland Oregon

  When I get a chance I will look in the files and see what I can scan
  and send to you about the area and family. I also have photo's so if
  your didn't come out I can pull them and scan and send them to you
  also if you would like.

      Janice M. Healy
      Co-compiler of "Oregon Burial Site Guide"

      Aloha, Oregon U.S.A.
      Mailto:jmhealy1 at comcast.net

      "Oregon Burial Site Guide"
      http://www.aracnet.com/~healyzh/obsg.html
      Hope to see you in Sacramento at booth #709 during the NGS Annual
      Conference May 19-22, 2004

      Public service site
      http://www.aracnet.com/~healyzh/ancestors.html

      Jannies Frog Pond