[or-roots] Mowses Place

MICKIE DUVAL mowsesplace at msn.com
Sun May 16 16:30:45 PDT 2004

Thank you Sue and Leslie, You have given me pieces of the puzzle I am working on, I will go to the library to get the book to read about the Crooks, my husband knew nothing of his family history until I started on all of this, and now I have traced parts of his farther back then the records I have on my side. go figure. I have enjoyed giving him some information on his family.
Thank you for your responses and time spent looking into this to help me , I do greatly appreciate it. Thanks again Mickie D.