[or-roots] Chief Joseph and the new baby

Glen Jones glenjoneskc7mbm at msn.com
Wed May 19 12:10:51 PDT 2004

I have a lot of books on Northwest History and the Nez Perce, in fact on my father's side of the family we trace back to Chief James of the Lapwai Band and Chief Joseph is supposedly my Great Great uncle. I also have relatives on the Nez Perce Reservation and the Umatilla. Also if it had not been for the usual government screw ups the war could have been avoided all together, Even General Crook did not agree with the orders he was given.
Glen Jones