[or-roots] Some Coffin information

dgoodma02 at comcast.net dgoodma02 at comcast.net
Wed May 19 15:57:01 PDT 2004

Here is some Coffin information I just Dug Up--ooooooh!
A few days ago someone asked about the "Coffin" name.  It just occurred to me that my Mother-in-law was Elizabeth Coffin. She was born in VA and married Armond J. deRosset.  He was about 20 years older than She.  He Died in the '60s and was well into his 80's.  I don't have any dates. Armond deRosset served in the Mexican war (abt 1809), WW1, WW2, & Korea. He retired from the USAF as a Lieutenant Colonel. He Died in Woodburn, OR as did Elizabeth.  Wish I knew more and had some dates.
--
Bob Goodman
USAF Retired