[or-roots] Jones

Leslie Chapman khanjehgil at presys.com
Wed May 19 18:36:01 PDT 2004

Eugene;

Yes; I have Edward Jones ma. Mary Jones, (not my work, so probably her
married name only) no further info, she lists one child; Thomas J. Jones b.
11 June 1830 in Cardiffshire, Wales, UK, 18 October 1860 in Nashotah, Wisc.
he married my great Aunt Sarah Jane Foster b. 18 May 1837 in Erie Co., Penn.

These are the Waukesha Co Jones family I mentioned earlier, if any of your
Welsh Jones folks came from Wisconsin let me know and I will send you the
whol shebang as I have them or you can go to Blondie's Web site at;

http://webpages.charter.net/roseandthorns/dcfg03.htm#2079

And actually if anyone is Curious, they can follow down the page and find a
link to Minnie Foster and her oldest child was me own Pappa. The lady who
put this site together is a distant cousin, and a real character. We wish
she lived closer as the one time she came to visit we had a good time, even
though she got to meet most of the family at my oldest brothers memorial. It
was the second service we had for him, we held it on the ranch under the
oaks on his share of the Family farm and it was one of those "celebration of
life things" that folks do that really was a joyous/mournful occasion. But I
digress again I see. Well I still have to try and develop survey coordinates
for a lot survey tommorrow, so you probably won't see much more of me
tonight unless it is real late.