[or-roots] Into the Eys of the Setting Sun (Index of people)

kat1928 at integrity.com kat1928 at integrity.com
Thu May 27 13:27:22 PDT 2004

Quoting kat1928 at integrity.com:

> Quoting Dan M <dj at valiant.wvi.com>:
>
> > Some of mine are here, I got the book at the library.
> > Dorothy - are you on the Webb list ?
> > What is your line, mine is on the Sarah Webb but we are not sure which one
> > <G> yet.
> >    Dan

Walt;

I got cut off. Anyway you mentioned Sarah.  I thought one of John Wesley's
siblings was a Sarah, b,about 1862, Ga.  This was in the 1870 Census for Gilmer
County, Ga.  There were 9 children living with my grand-parents, John Wesley
and Lora.  I had supposed that they were their children, but now I strongly
suspect they were cousins living there too.

   These children were: Thomas, b.abt 1847,  Larkin, b. abt.1849, Martin, b.
abt.1851, William, b. abt.1854, Mary, b. abt.1856, henry, b. abt.1858, David,
b. abt.1960, Sarah, b. abt. 1862, Susan b. abt.1870.

I don't know if this is your line

Dorothy