[or-roots] RE: Southern Oregon Bradley burials

SwimRef34 at aol.com SwimRef34 at aol.com
Mon Nov 1 06:14:45 PST 2004

Les,
     I think your USGS map might just show what you're looking for after all.
On upper Lake Creek, above the Lake Creek Reservoir, you will find a bluff
overlooking the creek with a cross and the word "Graves" on the map. This is
located in T37S R2E in the SW qtr of the SW qtr of Section 8 (42° 21.7' N 122°
37.1' W at 2630 ft. elevation).

Kevin Fraley

In a message dated 10/31/2004 11:19:24 PM Pacific Standard Time,