[or-roots] Covey or Couey

Sue Steward ssteward at ccountry.net
Fri Nov 5 21:38:29 PST 2004

      Database: Oregon Death Index, 1903-98

     November 5, 2004
      9:21 PM

            Personal Information   What to do next?

                  Name:    Couey, John
                  County:    Polk
                  Death Date:    26 Mar 1936
                  Certificate:    56
                  Spouse:    Pearl

                   Order original record

You didn't mention your grandmother's name.  Do you think this is your grandfather?  You can get a copy of this death certificate from the Oregon State Archives.

      Match
      Quality Name Event

      B: Birth M: Marriage D: Death R: Residence O: Other Found in... View
      Image Save
      This

      Gray text indicates information available to subscribers only.

     John B. COUEY B: <1875> - Oregon
      B: 1874/1875
      R: 1880 - Orleans, Linn, Oregon Census
      1880 United States F...
     John B Couey B: abt 1875 - Oregon
      R: 1920 - South Scio, Linn, Oregon Census
      1920 United States F...
     John B Couey D: 13 Sep 1946 - Floyd
      R: Floyd Birth, Marriage, & Death
      Georgia Deaths, 1919...