[or-roots] BEWARE: Carol Ann Hansen / Steals Family Infor. / no permission

Nancy Lee Adams nancydean at columbia-center.org
Mon Nov 22 10:46:16 PST 2004

I need your help, PLEASE!

This Carol Ann Hansen.. Stole my Family Information, word for word with even
my name / E-mail address & all from my postings on "or-roots" & placed it on
various sites as her own. She did not have my permission & is a Thief..  Don
t get me wrong, I don't mind sharing at all, but the way she did it is so
wrong..even using my name & my e-mail address on those sites. I put down
information of my ggg-grandfather, because I'm searching for his grave in
Marion Co., OR. & have had no luck, so I put down more information than I
should have..
We should all be more protected by this people that are lazy & steal our
hard work researching our Pioneer Families.
I will never be this stupid again.  Can anybody please tell me, how or if i
can just take off, some of my family information, that I have placed on
or-roots"?   I Iike this site & want to keep it.

Thanks! Nancy Lee Adams
nancydean at columbia-center.org