[Possible Spam][05.87] RE: [or-roots] BEWARE: Carol Ann Hansen / Steals Family Infor. / no permission

Nancy Lee Adams nancydean at columbia-center.org
Mon Nov 22 15:06:25 PST 2004

Sorry Pat,
I'm still upset. I should read all your message before I go off.
I did write her & all she said was " I'm sorry you are in a huff nancy"
This is my day for "sorries" I was kind of wrong, because the worldconnect,
she put my same family history on her name, not mine, But, on: ( MyTrees.com
/ kindred konnections) is where she has my family with my name & e-mail.
On that..
At MyTrees.com, on that page, she has no e-mail address for her, just mine!
        Nancy

1. &  2. below is where it is, so far!

PS... Carol Hansen does not even have an e-mail address listed on this
page>>only mine below !!!!
1.  Submitter for ha003120: Carol HANSEN
Address: 91 Sixth street, Gustine, Calif. 95322 USA
Phone/Email:
                  <<<BLANK<<<

Return to Search Results      Another Search
(last part of long page) of MY writing... This is exact how she copies me..
SCREAMMMMMMM
Samuel and Sarah [Stevens] McCubbins, lived out there lives at: Eckler MT
Dayton, Columbia Co, Washington. Dayton. They had a daughter: Elva Rose
McCubbins [born: 1868 / Silverton, OR., and she married: Thomas E. Flanagan
/ Dayton, WA., and that is where my grandfather: Delmar Samuel Flanagan /
born 1898 and my mother: Betty Jean were born / 1927. I was born in Salem,
Marion County, Oregon.  Thank you.. for reading all this!   ..Nancy
nancydean@@columbia-center.org

2. RootsWeb's WorldConnect Project: Carol Ann Hansen Family Tree         (MY
Family she has here also &  My Work)