[or-roots] Posted without permission

Nancy Lee Adams nancydean at columbia-center.org
Mon Nov 22 22:03:46 PST 2004

Thanks Les,

For sort of understanding. I should have though ahead about this but didn't
realize, it would affect me so hard.
I didn't think she would just take it that way. Like Walt brought out this
am, It's my pride that got hurt. And another "or-roots" member said "Live &
Learn".. something like that,  boy, he got that right! I have learned the
hard way.
From now on, I will be more careful. You know, I love sharing with all, but
this Carol Hansen just got to me..
Thanks for all the comments. I will get though this & go on with life.

Thank you Les, for sending: As to removing the info from Or-roots, that
would be up to list mom; layne.g.sawyer at state.or.us
(I only want to remove the one posting, only)

Nancy