[or-roots] Darrell Leabo

Beth Perry Johnston bpjohnston at charter.net
Tue Nov 23 15:00:08 PST 2004

There's been quite a bit of discussion about the Leabo family on these
lists, so I thought there would be interest in some rather sad news.
Darrell's wife called this morning to say he died at home yesterday,
November 22, just a little over a week shy of his 88th birthday. He had
been ill for quite some time. Darrell was the son of Miles and Ethel
(Gerking) Leabo and a cousin to my father.

Funeral services are at 11:00 a.m. Friday, November 26, at St. Peter
Catholic Church, 1220 W. 10th St., The Dalles, Oregon.

Beth