[or-roots] Oregon Pioneers

dgoodma02 at comcast.net dgoodma02 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 23 19:55:56 PST 2004

Sure  can--My great grand father was  Samuel Mark McLane. b1832 in KY.
my Grandmother's maiden name  was Corabelle McLane. b abt 1878 in Linn County Oregon.  She married Prince William Goodman near Lyons OR.  She died in Oregon abt 1970. Samuel Mark McLane married Josephine Berry in Oregon abt 1852.
That's all the info that I am positive about.

--
Bob Goodman
USAF Retired

My grandson married a McLane this past year.  They are from an old Oregon family.   Can you give me a name I can ask them about.

Dolores