[or-roots] Early Oregon Railroad

Babe Fain bfain at thegrid.net
Sat Oct 2 06:06:08 PDT 2004

  Hi:

  This discussion on early Oregon railroad clicked with me because I
remember reading in the 1910 Census, Oregon, Multnomah County, Portland, my
grandfather Lemon A. Pickler worked for the railroad.  I believe he was a
civil engineer,  Is there a way to locate additional information of which
railroad he work for?  How long he worked for the railroad.  His address on
the census was E Yamhill Street, Portland.

  Thanks
  Babe J. "Pickler" Fain