[or-roots] Need Indian Info

Leslie Chapman khanjehgil at presys.com
Tue Oct 5 20:41:33 PDT 2004

Marsha;

Another factoid that may or may not matter to you, in the 1900 Census those
of Indian blood who were willing to admit it were enumerated seperately, for
example my neice's gram is at the end of the Canyonville Census while her
husband is listed at his residence.

Other than that and Layne's suggestions the only thing I could add would be
contacting the relevant tribe.