[or-roots] Haynesville, Oregon

Leslie Chapman khanjehgil at presys.com
Sat Sep 11 21:00:44 PDT 2004

Beth;

I'm not sure this is the right Haynesville?

According to the USGS it is 4 km (about 2.4 miles) south east of a place
called Lorella in Klamath County.

http://terraserver-usa.com/image.aspx?S=14&T=2&lat=42.1367&lon=-121.2314

should take you to a map image showing that name on the map, the streams in
that area are a little confusing, it is kind of between Cambell and Nail
springs. It is on a branch of North Canal (???) and in Langell Valley. It is
about 32 miles east south east of Klamath Falls as near as I can figure it.