[or-roots] WILEY/MCMAINS

Lester lwmcmains at msn.com
Mon Sep 20 15:07:58 PDT 2004

To: Lorinda and whom it may concern.

My Father's brother, Foster Rea McMains, married Minnie Emily Wiley in
Canada abt 1920.
Minnie Emily Wiley and Walter Gilbert Wiley are children of Stephen Henry
Wiley and Minnie Iola Thompson.
Betty Ruth McMains is the daughter of my Uncle Rea McMains and my Aunt
Emily.

I never contacted the Wichita Evangelical Church and don't know about the
mentioned certificates.
I attended the August 21, 2004, yearly Family Reunion about 15 miles south
of Portland, Oregon.
I will send more info directly to Lorenda's Email Address.
Lester Wayne McMains