[or-roots] Fische film copier

W David Samuelsen dsam at sampubco.com
Sat Apr 2 13:18:35 PST 2005

They have been replacing the older ones with newer ones as time and budget allow
them to. The Recordex readers used to be plentiful. Now they are discontinued
because parts for them are not being manufactured and the bulbs for them are not
manufactured anymore.

They replace the readers and printers time to time. Fewer and fewer older models
are available because they are discontinued by manufacturers and come with newer
models that are more efficient and more choices.

This Canon printer you got has very few choices.

David