[or-roots] (no subject)

dgoodma02 at comcast.net dgoodma02 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 2 14:34:10 PST 2005

Well, just to change the subject:
Prowling through my files I've found my ggGrandmother, Lucinda Bilyew (other spellings Billiu, etc.) Looking further there is a whole nest of Bilyews. most all show up in Scio Oregon or there abouts.  There are notes of A Bilyew danish? Cemetary in/near Scio. Anyone have any info on this Family Line? I've done the Roots web and Mormon stuff.
Also Lucinda's daughter was Susan Bryant  (my gGrand mother) Susan's Father was John Bryant. I'm trying to follow that line back but can't find John's father.
Anyone have any thing on the Bryant Line? John was born  1827 in VA an died abt 1903. He was in or around Lebanon, OR. He had a DLC after 1852.

--
Bob Goodman
USAF Retired