[or-roots] film and fische

Ann jerrysfawn at comcast.net
Sat Apr 2 19:39:49 PST 2005

Family film centers do not have everything....and knowing these kind of organizations, it will be YEARS before everything is doneand "gone".  Not only that, there are many documents--books, histories of counties, WPA records, etc. they do not even have a copy of (I know because I have asked and checked back over and over again), so I will find the fische film (or silver or diazo) from a different source.

RA Chesley

..and many Thanks to all who have given me the thumbs up!