[or-roots] Try again...terhune info

Tg8Sg at aol.com Tg8Sg at aol.com
Thu Apr 7 17:04:22 PDT 2005

It occurred to me that since Jabez Terhune had more  girls than boys I should
list them with the names of their spouses.  I also  will include the spouses
of the sons.

Martha Ellen Terhune married Benjamin .F Looney in 1865

William Franklin Terhune married Laurel Adelaide Anderson in 1873

Mary Elizabeth Terhune married William Warren in 1867

Josephine Adeline Terhune married  Samuel Miles Neff in 1883

Lenora Terhune married Charles Henry Hoag in 1872

Aarsena Terhune married William Wells in 1883

Amanda Terhune married Benjamin Franklin Curtis in 1879

Linda Ann Terhune married David Andrew Critcholow in1879

Susan Terhune married Alonzo Bruce Stanley  date not known

Uriah Terhune married Mary "Effie" Overholzer  in 1889

David Arthur Terhune married Julia Fleenor in 1899

George B Terhune  married Marie Emma Zimmerman in 1888

Robert Terhune married Vinne E. Winchell  in 1891

I have the list of their children and have quite a lot more on  Robert.
Hope this  finds a relative of  the Jabez Terhune and Mary  McAlpine family.

Tommie Geist

Now it reads better..... Sorry...