[or-roots] Homestead of George Charles Gillespie

Nancy Lee Adams nancydean at columbia-center.org
Fri Apr 8 22:34:13 PDT 2005

  Clyde,
Correction:
I meant he might have came back in: 1878 (not 1877) because that's when he
obtained his land patent then, After Nez Perce were removed. If it even is
the same land you are asking about?
                       Home - BLM GLO Records

GILLESPIE, GEORGE OR Union 6/13/1878 Lagrande 432 ORLGAA 093982

Maybe your great grandfather, George C. Gillespie came back in 1877 &
patented the land then.
After the Nez Perce were sent off to Oklahoma & Kansas.

Nancy